We offer in-house training courses for all aspects of Lean, always based on practical solutions relevant to the client company. The training is adapted to individual client requirements, and it includes practical exercises that the participants can implement as project work in their company. This ensures that in addition to the theoretical training, the teaching can be quickly transferred to the workplace. Thus, the company gets both practical and financial benefits from the training.
- Lean Basics training (1 to 2 days training plus project work)
- Lean Green Belt Training (5 days training plus project work)
- Lean Tools – e.g., 5S, TPM, Kanban, Value Stream Analysis, Makigami
- Lean Management Systems – e.g., Shopfloor Management, Problem-Solving Methods, and Hoshin Kanri
- Lean Leadership for Managers (1 to 2 days training plus project work)
If you would like additional information or you have specific questions, please contact us here